What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is a crypto exchange program where you can buy and sell your cryptocurrencies. It however doesn’t support all coins but has a large number of supported coins.
It supports more than 150 cryptocurrencies.
The platform has several exchanges; Coinbase and Coinbase pro
Coinbase has its own Visa debit bank which can be used at any Visa outlet
It has an advanced trade option- The user gets all benefits from their financial account. You get to trade, stake, borrow, earn, and spend in the same account.
It also has a feature where you earn while learning- a user can make a few crypto by learning how to trade
Honestly, this might be its only disadvantage though it isn’t a big problem. With it, you have to pay relatively higher fees as compared to other cryptocurrency exchange programs.
Pros and Con
- It has a large number of cryptocurrencies to choose from.
- You can earn free crypto for learning about digital tokens
- The amount required to fund your account is small
- It has an easy-to-use interface for beginners
- All your assets are insured in case of cyber threats
- It possesses its own debit card which you can use as cash anywhere that Visa is accepted
- It has a well-recognized mobile application.
- Its fees are comparatively high to those of other exchange platforms
- Coinbase’s fee structure is a bit difficult to understand
- Storing crypto in your account denies you control over your private keys.
How to use Coinbase.
Firstly you need to have either the wallet or use it on the Web
Secondly, sign in to your account
Thirdly, Head to the top right corner of your screen and select purchase
Immediately after enter the amount you wish to spend according to your currency
Afterward, select your payment method
Next, click on “Preview Buy” and confirm the purchase
Lastly, click on “Buy” to complete the order
How safe is Coinbase?
You can be sure that your crypto is safe in Coinbase. In addition to holding almost all its assets in offline cold wallets to prevent hacker threats, it also has
insured your crypto thus you’d hardly suffer a loss.
In conclusion, Coinbase is currently among the best crypto wallets and exchange programs for you and your crypto. To get started click here.
If you already have a Coinbase wallet and you wish to recover your password read How to recover your Coinbase account